Choose a Script Product
READ published TV/Film scripts
REVIEW genre paradigms
HONE story openings and first skills
REVIEW act structures and STYLE.
PEER script reviews for committed members.
WRITING lock-ins (12-hour writing sessions).
Script Club Rules
• The purpose of this script club is to read and hear other writers so if you have a script, and you are ready to discuss it... you are in the right place.
• Please respect the authority of the moderator.
• After the reading, the writer should remain quiet and take notes while everyone else says what they like and don’t like about the script that was read. It’s important to say both—even if you liked or disliked the script. Everyone should be constructive in their notes, and only when the group has completed their feedback should the writer ask questions.
• Keep on topic, but feel free to introduce information that is relevant to the discussion (historical facts, authors that may help, or topics).
• All meetings will start on time.
Bridge 17 Scriptwriters' Studio
Idea to Print. Stories to Life
You want to write. We can help with that. Our classes are taught by working screenwriters. Course material, assignments, and script reads are designed to be pragmatic. We focus on the practicality of writing more than theory. From the classics to modern-day award-winning scripts. Our focus is on developing skilled writers.